North Korea Declares No Diplomacy Until They Are A Threat To The US.

North Korea Monday, has claimed that they will no longer seek Diplomacy with the United States until they can land a missile on The US East Coast. A North Korean Official claimed that North Korea will not look to diplomacy until they feel they can defend themselves against potential U.S. aggression.

White House Chief of Staff John Kelly inferred that The White House believes North Korea is almost capable of reaching the US with ICBMs (Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile).

Despite the lack of peacemaking on Jong Un’s side the US still strives to try and find a way. Rex Tillerson, The US Secretary of State vows to do his best and will work towards peace for as long as possible. He further stated: “Those diplomatic efforts will continue until the first bomb drops.”

North Korea has also threatened to attack Guam if the US were to make any “reckless moves.” The NK Official claimed that an attack on Guam might happen in response to the upcoming military drills that the US and South Korea have planned. The drills according to the NK Official infuriate Kim Jong Un as he sees them as practice for invading North Korea

Trump earlier this month reassured Americans about the Kim Jong Un Nuclear Issues:

“We cannot allow this dictatorship to threaten our nation or our allies with unimaginable loss of life,” he said at a meeting with top military officers. “We will do what we must do to prevent that from happening and it will be done if necessary, believe me.”

Watch the Video Below.

As Reported By Barbara Starr, Allie Malloy, CNN

A North Korean diplomat publicly expressed anger on Monday over reports that hackers gained access to a US-South Korean plan to “decapitate” the regime’s leadership.
North Korea’s deputy UN Ambassador warned that the plan is “dangerous” and an insult to the nation.
CNN has reported that the North Korea hackers stole classified military documents from a South Korean Defense ministry database in September 2016, according to Rhee Cheol-hee, a member of South Korea’s National Assembly. He said the documents stolen included the South Korea-US wartime operational plan and a document that includes procedures to “decapitate” the North Korean leadership.
North Korea’s deputy Ambassador Kim In Ryong told a UN committee meeting on nuclear issues that “what is more dangerous is that the US dared to formulate a plan and stage the exercise of decapitation operation and secret operation aimed at the removal of our supreme leadership.”
“This is an unbearable insult to the supreme dignity of the DPRK and it arouses extreme anger from our people and service personnel,” Ryong said.
The North Korean UN diplomat also fiercely defended Pyongyang’s nuclear and missile tests.

 

Join The Conversation!

Like us on Facebook to keep pace with Fear and Blood and get first grab at our latest and greatest!